The NSP Surf Foil is part of our recreational series, featuring the same outlines and rocker as the Pro Series, but with a less pronounced concave and a less pronounced center stringer. The recreational Series also has a bit more volume up in the front section of the board and slightly fuller rails compared to the Pro Series range.
These differences translate to increased stability, allowing riders to focus on getting onto the foil. This shapes also assists in recovering from dramatic touchdowns while on the foil. A mild scoop helps to avoid abrupt nosedives as well.
NSPʼs Protech technology is an ideal construction for this type of application, as it combines performance and price in a very attractive package for beginning- to intermediate foilers.
• The volume distribution is concentrated around the chest area to give surfers a perfect platform for paddling into waves.
* Refined rocker for faster paddle speeds.
* Shallower concaves and less pronounced stringer make manoeuvring in the line up a breeze.
* Fuller rails and forward volume provide great stability, allowing for quick recovering in steep take-off situations
• Thermoformed EVA tail pad with arch bar, side kick and pronounced tail kick and side wedges.
• Twin track foil tuning guide.
The NSP Surf Foil is an Alain Teurquetil design
Taking key design elements from the Pro series, the recreational Surf Foil dials down some of the more extreme features. The result is a stiff, high-performance foil board that is suitable for both beginners and intermediate foilers.
Riders looking for an even deeper performance envelope and an absolute minimal swing weight are well-served with the Surf foil pro version in full SLX Carbon construction.
Protech Surf Foil Technology
Renowned as NSP’s line of durable, high-performance custom laminated boards offered at the most attractive price point.
• 36g molded SecureCell EPS core
• Triple reinforced glass deck and rail with full 200g glass bottom.
• The twin track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced High Density PU boxes for maximum strength fits perfectly for the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin track foils on the market.