SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- The raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive.
- Based on the 'AM' fin template.
- On the Medium & Large templates a smaller centre fin offers quick release through turns.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit.