Cocomat Hooligan Longboard
Aggressive high performance longboards that break the rules with quick and dynamic carving combined with traditional style for intermediate to advanced surfers:
– The Hooligan design incorporates the responsiveness of a narrow shortboard tail and rail profiles to create a longboard that carves unlimited lines and hits the lip.
– The advanced surfer will appreciate the loads of hollowed V under the feet to give quick rail-to-rail turns.
– Show off all your surfing skills with a dynamic short board approach to rail to rail carving, then switch modes for classic nose riding and traditional longboard style.
– Use a small single fin for small surf then add side biters and larger center fin as wave size and power increases.
– Bring out your inner surf hooligan, break down the traditional surf style rules and mix things up on the wave with an aggressive modern and classic style!
Shaper: Kym Thompson
When nature and science collide, the result is dramatic and the same goes for the Cocomat series by NSP. The natural Coco-Fibre Sandwich shell wraps the Securecell EPS core. It is then vacuum molded with clear epoxy resin and finished with a clear, fluid matt performance skin. Cocomat is both extremely light weight and has an organic strength rarely found in manmade fibres. This is a technology that has been developed and patented by NSP. Every Cocomat board is unique, with a natural look and will perform like no other. Unquestionably the strongest, lightest best value SUP’s on the market.